- SCS TECHNOLOGY: Stability Control Siping utilizes 3-D sipes to stabilize tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions. Also, contributes to more even treadwear throughout the life of the tire.
- OPTIMIZED WATER CHANNELS: Wide water channels allow water to be evacuated away from the tread area reducing the potential for hydroplaning and improves handling in adverse weather conditions.
- R-TECH CONSTRUCTION: R-Tech construction is sidewall construction feature that improves responsiveness in all driving conditions. The tire responds more quickly to driver input.
- MODERN TREAD AND COMPOUND DESIGN: The design of the tread and silica-infused tread compound leads to a better balance of all-weather performance. Treadwear is also improved through this feature.
- M+S Rated
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.