Glacier Grip II Tire
- High Traction Tread Design: The intricate tread pattern balances inter traction and a smooth, quiet ride. The deep lateral and notched circumferential grooves provide excellent evacuation of water and slush from the tread contact patch.
- IB-12 (Ice Biter) Enhanced Stud Technology: An optimal combination of design, quantity and placement of stud pin holes to maximize the tire's traction on ice when studded. A new stud pin hole design improves stud retention while the number has been increased allowing for the use of a greater number of studs. The stud pin holes are strategically located along 12 distinct paths around the tread circumference to allow each row a clean bite at the road surface to maximize traction.
- "D-Squared" Sipe Technology: Incorporates a dense zig-zag sipe pattern that further enhances winter performance while maintaining excellent wet traction. Variable sipe depth maintains element stability while optimizing winter performance.
- M+S Rated
- Meets RMA severe snow definition.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Winterforce Tire (Firestone)
$63.00 - $148.00
Courser MSR SUV Tire (Mastercraft Tires)
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
Winterforce UV Tire (Firestone)
$73.00 - $158.00
A/S IV Tire (Mastercraft Tires)
$91.00 - $97.00
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
$120.00 - $334.00
Courser A/T 2 Sport Utility Vehicle Tire (Mastercraft Tires)
Altimax™ Arctic Tire (General Tire)
Courser MSR Light Truck Tire (Mastercraft Tires)
Ultra Grip Ice Tire (Goodyear)
$203.00 - $218.00
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.